Friday

Splash the colors on cute faces - Watercolor card!

Hello dearies,
How are you all doing? The weather is nice here, there too? You must already be enjoying the cool & rainy weather and to treat your eyes, I have another creation of mine to enjoy while you sip your coffee. :) This is a new try by me - water color backgrounds. I tried in my last creation(Bokeh Technique) too but that was too basic. Here I tried using the color mixing to create a background for holi card. Showcasing this card as an inspiration on Craftyscrappers. You can check other Holi themed creations from talented crafters here.

Let's have a look at I successfully created:


This is how I enjoyed making the background:

Base was colored as yellow and the red was splattered over it.
Next was blue in action; have a look!


Isn't it fun? You must try once... it is. And yes, if you are an expert in this, do share your tips, creations and experiences. :)

Please note if you want that cute stamp set, you'll get it from Craftyscrappers Shop and yes that bright embellishment too. 


The codes of the stamp sets are: ST-US-01 & ST-FEST-15
To buy the stamp sets, you can email Konica at: craftyscrappers@gmail.com 

Waiting to see your creations & opinions!
Till then, me, Rupali Goyal is signing off with a commitment to come back soon and you know, ek bar jo commitment maine krdi, fir mai kisi ki nahi sunti... :D 

Bbye fellas, Take care and keep crafting!
Love
Rupali Goyal

0 comments:

Post a Comment