Friday

Life is Magical... with my LOVE - Altered Project :)

Hey peeps!
How are you all doing!!

This post will let you step in the weekend with more fun :)
You all might have seen my DT kit from Craftyscrappers. If not, you can view it here.

The stuff is so tempting and high quality that you won't be able to resist. Today, as DT member of Craftyscrappers, I am happy to share yet another creation of mine using beautiful stamp, stencils and die cuts from Konica - Craftyscrappers and shining sequins from Madras Bazaar.

You know what, I loved working on these because of above mentioned reason and also because that's so close to me. Title suggests some and rest will be revealed right here right now... I altered the tin case of my favorite fountain pen. The case was in silver, pen is golden and black in color. Don't you think it's a mismatch? So here I put on my crafty gloves to make them a perfect match. Have a look:









Brief tutorial:
1. Apply white Gesso on the tin box on the outer side and on the top inner side.

2. Mix the powdered metallic paint in modge podge to form a liquid color ad apply all over the surface of the case - on outer side.

3. Take the red distress ink, the Circle & hearts stencil and make the pattern evenly on both the pieces. It will look like this:



4. Now I have gathered some chinna minna stuff, embellishments and a huge flower with a pretty sentiment.
5. Then I colored the inner base with red and simply pasted the 'my love' sentiment. I wanted it to be simple elegant and pretty matching with my pen.

Stuff I have used:
1. Stencil: Circle & Hearts; CODE: CS-STNL-01
2. Stamp for the sentiment: Magical Birthday designed by Shobha Agarwal; CODE: ST-BD-11
3. Die cuts: CODE: CS-DCS-01
All above 3 from Craftyscrappers!

4. Sequins: The Blushing Sunrise sequins from Madras Bazaar.

I hope you all liked this. :)

Thanks for watching guys!
Keep crafting and stay happy!!

Love
Rupali Goyal

5 comments:

  1. The altered pen case looks fabulous with the mettalic color rupali.
    I'm super happy to see how beautifully you have managed to use the products.
    Kudos girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Konica! The stencils are awesome.. really :) My first experiment with stencils and I found it so smooth :)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely alteration!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lovey creation Rupali.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in
    www.facebook.com/craftsuppliesstore

    ReplyDelete